HEALTHY BENEFITS PLUS is a program that offers groceries and over the counter items, Prepared meals  to their members.
Medicare + Medicaid eligibles residing in one of the following states FL, NJ, SC, TX, GA

To Qualify for THE HEALTHY FOOD BENEFITS you must be enroll in a medicare advantage plan offering this benefit. The Grocery Healthy Plus Benefit card comes preloaded with a monthly allowance to buy approved  groceries on participating retailer stores

BY SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION YOU AGREE TO BE CONTACTED BY AN INSURANCE AGENT ABOUT MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS, SUPPLEMENTS AND PART D, THIS IS A SOLICITATION OF INSURANCE

Thanks for submitting!

 

Healthy Grocery Benefits Card - Healthy Benefit Plus Card

Your Medicare Insurance plan could pay for your food every month. ask how to qualify for the Healthy benefits Plus card

 

GIVE US YOUR ZIP CODE  TO FIND OUT IF THIS BENEFIT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU 

Are you New to medicare or  turning 65? You could obtain a plan that refunds your PART  B PREMIUM 

healthy benefits plus - solutran
 

For residents of Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, New Jersey  call to get details The Healthy Benefits plus program

You could receive a healthy food allowance  Up to $225 EVERY MONTH for Dual Eligible .

Untitled
 

Healthy benefits plus program give you an easy access to food at retailers like Walmart

you will receive the funds on your card the first of every month and you can buy at the stores or online

most of the medicare advantage plans for  dual needs or snps offer the heslthy foods card program call us to find the right plan for you

MEDICARE PLANS WITH $225 PER MONTH FOOD CARD

Medicare only covers 80% We help you finding the best plan for your needs that covers the other 20 %

FIND FREE FOOD FOR SENIORS IN GEORGIA

 ADVANTAGE OR SUPPLEMENTS ?.  WE ARE HERE TO EXPLAIN EVERY LITTLE  DETAIL  FOR YOU

Untitled

Ask Me About Affordable PLAN  G.